- All team members undergo daily Wellness Checks that include daily infrared temperature scans and a series of COVID-19 related screening questions. This practice began on April 13, 2020 and has been ongoing since.
- All guests visiting will receive a phone call a week prior to arrival to be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions.
- Our COVID-19 screening questions are as follows:
- Are you, or any guests in your group, showing symptoms (cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell) associated with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, had close contact in the past 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, been told by a health care provider or public health official you should self-quarantine due to potential COVID-19 exposure, or are you suspected of having COVID-19?
- If a guest exhibits symptoms, or answers yes to the preceding questions, we are unable to accept the reservation at this time and will cancel that reservation without penalty. We will be calling arriving guests one-week prior to the date of arrival to perform this screening.
Registration Desk & Lobby Procedures
- All staff members wear single use disposable gloves and a mask and/or face shield.
- We have removed all magazines/books from the front desk and lobby area where it is not possible to properly disinfect after contact by any individual (guest or employee).
- We are performing scheduled daily sanitation of all lobby, common areas, and office spaces. This sanitation includes and is not limited to all horizontal spaces, telephones, seating areas, doors, desks, etc.
- We encourage a contact free check-out. Please call the front desk when you are leaving the room and leave room keys in the guest room. We will email you a receipt.
- All guest rooms and common areas have been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We have removed all throw blankets and pillows.
- We have removed all magazines and literature out of the rooms.
- We have replaced all traditional coffee mugs and glasses in the room with single use disposable mugs and cups.
- We have replaced all water cups with individually wrapped plastic cups.
- Our housekeeping team has been supplied with gloves and masks. Standard procedure is to replace gloves after each room has been serviced.
- As always we are laundering all towels, sheets, and blankets before each guest checks into their room/suite. The chemicals that we are utilizing not only clean all of these items, but it sanitizes during the wash cycle with the aid of hot water.
- All touch surfaces in the rooms including the upholstery items in the room are being sanitized prior to your arrival.
- Our standard stay over service each day has been suspended. This is for the safety of our guests and staff. If you need clean towels or amenities, please contact the front desk. Your items will be delivered to your door in a bag for your protection.